Garden View Coffee House (Syeun Hotel) - Ipoh

Garden View Coffee House is located at the ground floor of Syeun Hotel. Buffet breakfast starts from 6.30am to 10.30am. Our stay in Syeun Hotel, Ipoh comes with buffet breakfast for 2 adults. As usual, sleepyhead stayed in bed and skipped breakfast. On the other hand, I determined to wake up early and try their hotel breakfast. 

Simple buffet breakfast and the only food that I enjoyed was fried egg. I always love the combination of fried egg with baked beans. However, to my disappointment baked beans were hard and chicken rendang tasted bland. The baked beans totally spoilt my breakfast. I should have just continued my "beauty sleep" and skipped breakfast...

(Penalty of RM 5 for every 200gm food wastage)



Garden View Coffee House


Restaurant ambience


"Nasi lemak"


"Sambal"


Condiments for "nasi lemak"


Fried noodles


Chicken rendang


Baked beans


Hash brown


Samosas


Chicken sausages


Condiments for porridge


Noodle section


Salad section


Bread section


Cereal section


Fruits section


My breakfast - fried egg with baked beans


Address:
Garden View Coffee House
Syeun Hotel Ipoh
No. 88, Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil,
30300 Ipoh, Perak,
Malaysia
Tel: +60 5-253 8889

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah