Caffebene

Bingsu is a Korean shaved ice dessert topped with varieties of ingredients such as fruits, red beans, condensed milk and fruit syrup. I had my first Strawberry Bingsu at Caffebene Sunway Pyramid and it was good. I love the gelato, strawberries and even though I'm not a big fan of red bean, the combination was perfect.

My second visit to Caffebene was at Imago Shopping Mall in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. This round I decided to try their Cookie and Cream Bingsu. Turned out to be less refreshing compared to the Strawberry Bingsu but at least the cookies were crunchy. Finally on my 3rd visit to Caffebene, my friends decided to try their Green Tea Bingsu. Slight disappointment because this round the ice texture was rough and green tea flavour was very mild. Overall, I still prefer their Strawberry Bingsu. It is cooling and refreshing, one of the best dessert to beat the heat.

Four steps to eat your bingsu based on Caffebene's instruction card:
1. Take a picture of your bingsu and #caffebenemy
2. Press the topping and gelato to the bottom of the bowl
3. Mix and stir well starting from the center
4. Enjoy your bingsu



Strawberry Bingsu


Cookie and Cream Bingsu & Green Tea Bingsu


Steps to eat your bingsu


Address:
Caffebene (Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall outlet)
Lot OB5, G-2 Oasis Boulevard, Ground Floor,
No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15 Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya.
Business hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah