Outdark - Subang Jaya

My blog was idle for more than 3 months and during that time I was so unmotivated to do anything. I was in my dream world and glad that finally I'm back on track. After a long break, I decided to blog about Korean food. I owe my special buddy a big favour and no matter what I have to treat him a good meal. So we ended up at Outdark SS15, Subang Jaya. This restaurant has a dim lighting and it was packed with youngsters.

We ordered Cheese Kingdom - spicy Korean chicken leg meat wrapped with cheese, serves with assorted side dishes such chewy rice cake, seaweed rice, kimchi, pineapple and sweet corn. The portion was big enough to feed three adults. We requested for a less spicy chicken leg meat and it turned out just nice. However, chicken wrapped with cheese was way too cheesy and after our third piece, our appetite vanished. Among all the side dishes, seaweed rice was my favourite but you need to eat it while it's hot. Else the seaweed rice tends to dry out and harden.

I'm not a big fan of beer because for me it taste bitter. Surprisingly Hite Beer was smooth, light and easy to drink. It was a perfect pairing with Cheese Kingdom!



Cheese Kingdom - RM 79


Chicken seasoned with Korean chili sauce wrapped with cheese


Hite Beer (640ml) - RM 24; Lemon - RM 5


Restaurant ambience


Address:
Outdark
No. 104, Jalan SS 15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor
Tel: 603-5886 1948
Business hour: 5pm to 2am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah